The Salt Compliance Anti-Money Laundering course trains reporting entities and their representatives to understand their obligations and provides a general understanding of the risks related to money-laundering and terrorism financing. Some sources estimate that over $1.5 trillion is laundered worldwide every year. Of that amount, it is estimated that $200 billion is laundered in the Asia-Pacific region alone.
We explain how to adopt an AML program, conduct Know-Your-Customer procedures and to provide reports to Australia’s anti-money laundering regulator AUSTRAC.
The intent of this course is to provide a general understanding of money-laundering and terrorism-financing risks, and give specific understanding of the various legislative obligations imposed by the Act.
Who is this training for?
The course should be completed by all employees of reporting entities (including those involved in compliance and risk management functions) that offer services such as:
- providing bank account-related services
- making loans
- exchanging currencies
- issuing debit and stored value cards
- issuing securities and derivatives
For more information on other GRC Solutions' AML/CTF training resources:
Australia - Financial Services
AML/CTF Training for Finance Sector - covering the particular responsibilities of ADIs
- Module 1: Introduction to money laundering
- Module 2: The risk of money laundering
- Module 3: KYC obligations
- Module 4: Monitoring and reporting obligations
- Module 5: Terrorist financing