Training for staff of financial services business that subscribe to the COBCOP to assist them in living up to their undertakings under the Code. Includes Direct Debit training.
- Module 1: The scope of COBCOP
- Module 2: Being fair and ethical
- Module 3: Proritising customer service
- Module 4: Providing clear products and services information
- Module 5: Lending responsibly
- Module 6: Delivering high customer service and standards
- Module 7: Dealing with complaints fairly
- Module 8: Recognising customer rights
- Module 9: Complying with legal and industry obligations
- Module 10: Contributing to the community
- Module 11: Supporting and promoting the COBCOP
COBCOP Direct Debit Training
- Module 1: Overview of the direct debit system
- Module 2: Dealing with cancellation requests
- Module 3: Complaints about direct debits being unauthorised or irregular
Do you have a policy or process, or some subject-matter expertise that you would like to add to this course?
Talk to us about ways we can quickly tailor the course to suit your needs.
Purchase this course for...
30 day free trial
Power your own e-learning with data analytics.
Creation + User Analytics
Our platform is designed to enable our users to efficiently create e-learning courses that are equipped with the latest technology that can provide full user insights based on the activity of the course learner.