Many organisations have a large number of employees who could come into contact with confidential information that could affect the share price of a listed company.
Are all of your employees familiar with insider trading laws? A person does not need to be an employee of a stockbroker or merchant bank to be caught by these laws.
Many listed companies have a large number of employee shareholders. Those employees should know when they can trade in the company’s shares.
Who is this training for
This training is suitable for anyone who comes in contact with confidential information regarding the share price of a listed company, such as:
- personal assistants
- senior managers
- staff in mail rooms
- IT departments
We have two versions of this course available:
- Generic course
- Insider Trading for Financial Services Organisations
- Module 1: Introduction to insider trading
- Module 2: Who is an insider?
- Module 3:What is trading?
- Module 4: Trading in Your Companys Securities?